About Me

My photo
From Sports to Music, from Fashion to Lifestyles, I'm sure to bring it to the SPOTLIGHT.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post Secret Live



Last night I had the pleasure of attending one of Frank Warren's live shows at the University at Albany. If you are not familiar with his craft ( http://www.postsecret.com/ ) there you go, I promise you wont regret it.

Basically what Frank does is invite people around the world to send him a postcard with their deepest and darkest secret written on it ( I know it may sound a little creepy) but like I said, check out what he does, its pretty cool once you look deeper into it. 

Well, he came to my school to give a presentation about what he does, how Post Secret came to be about, and read us some of the most touching secrets people sent him from all around the world. It was some pretty deep shit. After his presentation, he invited audience members to come up and tell some of their secrets. I must say, it was an experience that I would invite you all to take if you are given the chance. He is constantly traveling from state to state giving presentations. Keep an eye out. 

BTW, for any All American Rejects fans out there, go back and watch the "Dirty Little Secret" video, Post Secret founded the theme of that video, take a look for yourself. 


6 comments:

  1. ya I heard of this guy..every one has a secret they dont want to share. A clever idea...whats his purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read some of them on that site, some were really touching like the grandmother voice mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good posts so far, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. song makes me want to break objects

    ReplyDelete
  5. All American Rejects, old school stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the stuff on there sometimes. It was a smart idea.

    ReplyDelete