About Me

My photo
From Sports to Music, from Fashion to Lifestyles, I'm sure to bring it to the SPOTLIGHT.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lifestyles of the "Rich and Famous"


I always marvel at the material world that entertainers, especially hip hop artistic, are able to bury their lives into. Hip hop artists have always been ones to drive flashy cars, rock icy jewelry, and show off their lavish houses. Not to say they're wrong for it, I mean I would probably do the same if I lived their lifestyle.

Heres an example of an upcoming hip hop artist blowing some money. Sometimes I wonder how an artist who probably hasn't even made his first million, is able to purchase a $30,000 watch. Still love VADO's music though.




Sometimes I still find it hard to cope with the fact that an entertainer can make more than a doctor, who saves  lives for a living. But this topic is way too broad to be discussed in this blog. More to come.

2 comments:

  1. ya its no argument that a doctor is more beneficial to society than a rapper and that shows with the fact that only a small percentage of rappers make more than a doctor. Not all rappers make millions,some don't make anything, but a majority of doctors pull in a 6 figure income

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea you're right, most rappers make don't make anything, but the simple fact that a rapper like Soulja Boy made 7 million last year is baffling. Not to mention the fact that there are hundreds of entertainers period, including movie stars and athletes that make 7 digits yearly.

    ReplyDelete